Employing the services of a polygraph examiner is a big decision, you need to trust that the examiner has trained professionally and is keeping their knowledge updated. Below is a set of questions you should ask about the company or examiner who is proposing to administer your test.
• Is the examiner professionally trained at a polygraph school accredited by the American Polygraph Association?
• Ask to see their certification, if they cannot or will not produce certificates they are not qualified! Do not accept excuses on this very important point.
• Companies are not certificated, only individuals.
• Does the examiner use modern polygraph techniques?
• What quality control procedure does the examiner use? Who is checking the quality of his/her work?
• Do they work on their own or as part of an established business?
• Is the examiner a current member of the BPA?
It is our aim to help you make an informed decision as to the polygraph testing process and to assure you that if you undertake a polygraph test with one of our members you will receive the highest possible professional standards.